Article update with video of the event
The live event will take place on Zoom and also be live streamed to YouTube. If you are interested in the event but cannot make the live event a link to the video and all relevant event information (e.g. slides, info packs, links etc.) will be made available to all ticket holders after the event. You can register your interest by booking a free ticket on Eventbrite - follow the register here button above.
Recovery Connections is a Lived Experience Recovery Organisation where students in recovery from any addiction can join meetings and access support while at University. The charity also provides a free, online support service for students nationwide, in association with Student Minds, and is leading on the creation of a national platform where students and university staff can find out how to start Collegiate Recovery Programmes on their own campuses.
- What are Collegiate Recovery Programmes?
- The history of the movement in the US and UK.
- Who are CRPs for?
- What CRP's achieve
- Personal experiences from students in Recovery
- How to refer or self-refer into a free support service
- How to keep in touch about Collegiate Recovery development in the UK
- Case studies on active CRPs in the UK
Dot Smith, CEO, Recovery Connections
Adam Petson, Students in Recovery Lead, Recovery Connections
Simon Trelfa, Marketing & Communications Lead, Recovery Connections